We mainly collect your account number, name, gender, mobile phone, phone number, fax, region, address, zip code, and the information you publish through Nbeasyget (including business information related to company, product, and purchasing needs). The purpose of collecting this information is to implement the terms of service of Nbeasyget and provide you with the services we promise. You can modify the above content after logging in with your mobile phone number or username or email and password.
2. Company and product information: You need to provide account information, account number, company name, contact email, mobile phone number, business information, business license registration number, organization code, company contact name, business license, country /region, contact address , zip code, industry , so that potential partners or our staff can get in touch with you in a timely manner, facilitate the achievement of trade cooperation opportunities, or solve possible problems.
3. Payment: In order to complete the transaction payment, if you choose a financial institution to provide you with payment services, we will also share your bank card payment information including bank card number and validity period with the corresponding financial institution you choose.
4. Advertising push: In order to better provide you with recommendation services, we may reasonably send you the latest platform management and commodity information, as well as other necessary information, including but not limited to system notifications and emails. Inform registered users of service notifications, or show you personalized third-party promotional information through the system. If you do not wish to receive the above information, you can unsubscribe through the corresponding unsubscribe function.
5. Cloud website building function: In order to facilitate the use of website building, the information collected is different according to different website building services . For example, adding a membership function requires collecting your customer information (account number, password, date of birth , fax, email, country, address) ; mail The template setting function needs to collect your network information (email account, email password, sender name) ; the work order function needs to collect your contact information (work order type, work order title , work order description, site domain name, authorization duration) , encrypted information, uploading attachments, user mobile phone, mailbox, name); employee management needs to collect your employee information (mobile phone, name, mailbox, password, mailbox, group) ,so as to achieve the purpose of site management and experience thoughtful service. In addition, Nbeasyget can help customers to provide more high-quality services, such as website analysis, web page performance optimization testing, advertisement placement, YouTube video marketing, high-quality external link connection, high-quality English original article writing service, competitive product analysis, user experience planning, Website audit service, because we provide you with a wide variety of products and services, and the specific products /services that different users choose to use are different, correspondingly, the basic/additional functions and the type and scope of personal information collected and used will vary. The difference, please refer to the specific product/service function.
6. Picture / audio / video /file access and upload function: You can normally upload pictures or audio and video to the material library and quickly select the attachment function in the material library. The above image information may contain your personal information or even sensitive information. If you do not want us to collect and process this information, please do not use the upload function.
7. Customer service. When you contact us, in order to verify your identity and help you solve your problem, we may record your conversation with us and collect other necessary information to solve the problem.
8. If the personal information of minors is involved, the consent of the corresponding guardian must be obtained before providing it.
(2) To provide you with personal information that we actively collect and use in products and /or services
During your use of our services, in order to identify abnormal account status, understand product suitability, and provide you with page display and search results that better meet your needs, we may automatically collect your usage and store it as web log information. include:
1. Device information: We will receive and record the device-related information you use (including but not limited to operating system version, device settings, unique device identifier, device environment, etc.) according to your specific operations in software installation and/ or use. , IP address), information about the location of the device (including but not limited to your authorized GPS location, WLAN access point, Bluetooth).
2. Service log information: When you use the products or services provided by our website or client, we will automatically collect your detailed usage of our services and save them as service logs, including but not limited to browsing, clicking to view, transaction , Pay attention to sharing information, publishing information, and operation, time, and exception information in business logs.
Please note that individual device information and service log information are information that cannot identify a specific natural person. If we combine such non-personal information with other information to identify a specific natural person, or use it in combination with personal information, such non- personal information will be considered personal information during the combined use, unless authorized by you Or unless otherwise provided by laws and regulations, we will anonymize and de-identify such information.
(3) We obtain your personal information from third parties
1. Third-party login: We may share your account information (avatar, nickname, and other information prompted on the page) with third parties with your consent, so that you can easily register or register a third-party account (such as WeChat , QQ). Log in. In addition, we may obtain your third-party account information from a third party according to your authorization, and bind it with your platform account, so that you can directly log in and use our products and /or services through the third-party account. We will use your relevant information within the scope of your authorization and consent.
2. Follow and share: During the process of browsing our website or client, you can share information with other third parties through the functional components (Facebook, Instagram, Line, WeChat, QQ, Twitter, Pinterest) provided by us. During your use of the above functions, we will collect service log information, including your sharing history, to achieve the above functions and other purposes explicitly notified by us.
(4) This product realizes relevant business functions and will open your device access rights as listed below:
When you use this software, for the purpose of providing you with services, this software may obtain the following permissions from you. Of course, you can refuse to enable the following permissions, or turn off the following permissions of this software in the settings of the mobile phone. Closing the permissions will not affect Your use of other functions of the Software.
Implementing relevant business functions may open an itemized list of access rights to your device:
(5) Other uses
In order to provide you with services, improve the quality of our services and optimize your service experience, we will use your personal information in accordance with the law or as authorized by you
1. We may use your personal information to verify your identity, prevent, detect, and investigate possible fraud, endanger security, and illegal or violate our or related party agreements, policies, or rules to protect you, other users, our or our affiliates' legitimate interests.
2. Let you participate in surveys about our products and services in order to improve your user experience and improve the quality of our services.
3. We may combine the personal information and transaction information from a certain service with the information obtained from other services for comprehensive statistics, analysis or processing in order to provide you with more personalized services.
4. If the information you provide contains personal information of other users, you need to ensure that you have obtained legal authorization before Nbeasyget provides such personal information. If it involves children's personal information, you need to obtain the consent of the corresponding child's guardian before publishing. In the above-mentioned cases, the guardian has the right to contact us through the contact channels of this policy to request correction or deletion of the content involving children's personal information.
5. Other purposes with your consent or authorization.
(6) Exceptions to obtaining authorization and consent
According to relevant laws and regulations, we can collect and use some necessary personal information without your authorization and consent in the following heights:
A. Related to our obligations under laws and regulations;
B. Directly related to national security and national defense security;
C. Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
D. Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
E. In order to protect your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain my consent;
F. The personal information involved is disclosed to the public by you;
G. Necessary in accordance with your long-term and cumulative contract with us;
H. Collect your personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
I. Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of our products and/or services, such as discovering and disposing of product or service failures;
J. Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.